Wednesday, September 9, 2009

E-Tip 199 - 4 TIps for Flawless Customer Service

Tip #1. Look At Your Organization Through The Eyes Of A Customer - Is your company friendly towards me? Are they helping me as much as I would want? Do I feel like I am being appreciated for my loyalty? What can this company do for me that another would not?

Tip #2. Look At Your Organization Through The Eyes Of The Competition - What strengths does this company have over ours? What are their weaknesses? Are their customers more loyal than ours?

Tip #3. Look At Your Organization Through The Eyes Of Your Employees - Why do I like working for this company? How does the company treat me, as a person, and in turn how do I reflect that ideal onto the customer? Do I feel respected and appreciated?

Tip #4. Look At Your Organization Through The Eyes Of The CEO - Are the employees carrying out the ideals to reach our ultimate goals? Are they dedicated to the success of the company as well as themselves? Do they embrace our process improvement initiatives?

Summary - By looking at your organization through many perspectives, you will see opportunities to do an even better job at customer satisfaction. In the end, the ability of your organization to provide exceptional customer service may be your only true competitive advantage.


For more information, visit our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment